Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm My Own Worst Enemy




I spent a good portion of Monday writing out a LONG blog, all about how I had been texting and talking to this great guy (I'll call him RJ) for a little over a month. And about how sometimes I go all weird with people I meet online, because I don't know how to show ME through a text or email or phone call. And how my weirdness had almost scared, RJ, off....twice.  And even though I'd given him the "Get Out Of This Friendship Free" card, he didn't cash it in, because he was able to forgive my weirdness.
Well...Monday afternoon I got a text from RJ that said something along the lines of, "I have to be honest, Rexy, I'm beginning to see us differently." (he calls/called me Rexy sometimes).
I said, "See us differently how?"
And he said, "I don't think we can be more than friends."
:-(
Too bad too, cause he was SOOO nice, and hilarious, and really good looking.
And he doesn't think it was that big of a deal, but if I didn't have him to lean on the whole week of my nieces funeral I would have gone insane.
So thanks, RJ, for being a great friend. And even though I told you I didn't want one more guy in my "friend zone" I'm sure I can squeeze you in.




No comments:

Post a Comment