Monday, August 11, 2014

Pie In The Face


Remember the post about the humble pie? THIS post?
Well I ate the humble pie, and now I want to throw up!

I'm on vacation in the same town as R2, and we had decided previously that we'd "chill" while I was in town. I'm not here FOR him. My brother-in-law planned on me coming here a long time before I even knew R2 existed, but he was going to be a perk to my trip!
I was really excited about meeting him. We've been texting every day for almost two months, and I just really want to know what he's like in person.
Well it hasn't happened.
And HE has made it not happen.
I know he is busy with a job and all...but he has to have at least one free hour to hang out with me! Right?!
I'm just really confused by him.

We've both talked about how fun it'll be to "chill", even if it was just hanging out at my sister's house. But every time I've said, "Ok! I'm free!" he has had some stupid excuse. It'd be a whole different situation if I had just showed up and been like, "ok! Let's hang out!" But he KNEW I was coming and said he WANTED to hang out. Even after I landed in AZ he said, "let's chill!" He could have just ignored me, instead of stringing me along.
And to put the cherry on top of it all; on the website I met him on you can add people to your list of "favorites" and it tells you who had added you to their list, and tells you who your mutual favorites are. Well last night I was on the website, answering some emails from other people, and I looked at my list of "mutual" favorites and R2 wasn't on there anymore. Which means he UN-favorited me!

After the RJ incident and now this, I'm just about ready to thrown in the .com dating towel.
It's like the John Denver song where he says, "I think my heart is broken. There's an emptiness inside. So many things I've longed for have so often been denied."
My poor little heart can't take much more rejection.

1 comment:

  1. You are a really great person. It will all work out just the way its suppose to.

    ReplyDelete